Property Sales Consultant - Cantonese Speaking
One of our clients based in Melbourne CBD is looking for an experienced sales consultant to join their team with growing network and large volume foreign investors in Asian Pacific region. With rapid expansion in recent years, our client is looking for a highly motivated dynamic individuals to join our sales team with fast growing potential.
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious and successful individual. This role will be reporting directly to Sales Manager. The key responsibility of this role will be to promote local property listings to Australian and overseas clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sourcing residential and commercial properties
- Developing networks and relationships with customers
- Attending open for inspections
- Following up prospecting customers from inspections and company's marketing events
- Delivering highly researched information that meet specific investment goals for your customers
- Servicing your customer purchase to settlement and beyond
- Contributing to marketing and selling strategies for project
- Great passion in real estate industry
- Validreal estate license / sales representative certificate or study in process
- Sales experience for a real estate agency/property developer preferable but not essential
- Fluency inEnglish and Cantonese / Mandarin.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a full Australia driving licence
- Able to work on weekend
- A competitive salary package Base + Commissionwith uncapped earning potential
- Opportunities for growth and career progression
- Existing clients with built relationship
- A supportive team with full training
- Friendly work culture
If it sounds like you, please contact Aili on 0432368342 or send your most udpated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org