- Take ownership of a portfolio of existing A clients, Perth's top Commercial Design firms!
- Assist your clients to bring their ideas to life, with a diverse range of Australian & International brands!
- Work with a collaborative & dynamic Sales Director focused on developing people!
- Contribute to the growth of a highly social, passionate & creative team!
- Salary up to $80K + Car Allowance + Uncapped Comms, OTE $30K-$40K+!
A passionate, creative and evolving business, our client has grown from a small operation to a signficant player in Perth's Interior Design products industry. Already having expanded into Melbourne & Sydney, they plan to grow to more than double over the next 5 years. With a range of mid to high end commercial furniture products which includes both local and international brands they are pushing the boundaries of innovation with a new first to market product ranges recently launched and the acquisition of a new global brand. Markets include Commercial, Hospitality, Hotels & High End Residential. A unique culture they believe that your work should be fun, challenging and rewarded through uncapped commissions, team social events and parties, weekly lunches and other incentives.
They now require an ambitious Senior Projects Sales Consultant to be a pivotal part of their next phase of growth.
- Jointly developing major project acquisition strategies with a highly collaborative & creative Sales Director
- Developing value added relationships within a high profile portfolio including the likes of Hassell, Bate Smart, BVN, Davenport Campbell as well as PM's & Corporate Clients, with a focus on Commercial projects
- Take control of delivery of an existing pipeline of major projects
- Collaborating with your clients you will be highly involved in bringing their idea's to life from concept to completion
- Marketing, client entertainment, industry trade functions, strategic planning, market feedback will all form major aspects of your role
You are a passionate, driven, architectural/interior products Sales professional or Account Manager who enjoys working in an autonomous yet supported environment. You are proactive in your management of clients and sourcing potential opportunities. Commercial furniture or Interior Design experience may be advantageous but is not required, however an enjoyment of the sales process is essential.
Do not miss this rare opportunity to represent a brand you can be passionate about. Applications are closing fast, so don't delay, Apply NOW!
To apply send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button below or to email@example.com or call 0409 327 512