About the business
A first rate builder with commitment to quality is looking for a new, high performing Sales Consultant, for a display in the Rathdowne Display Village in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. My client is established in the volume building industry in Melbourne and builds a quality product at an excellent price point. This means that you will have satisfied clients who will refer other clients to you, helping you to build strong sales pipelines.
About the role
My client is making strong sales and has a solid plan for growth. They are looking for experienced sales people who have a proven track record of making strong sales for other reputable builders in Melbourne. You will work out of Display Homes, generating leads and selling a high quality product.
As a Sales Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Generating new sales leads
- Managing high volume display visitors, following up leads and achieving high sales targets
- Meet prospective buyers onsite to discuss requirements and plans
- Providing a first class experience, exceeding customer service expectations
- Build a profitable database of customers
- Maintain CRM system ensuring number of visitors at the display home each day and leads are recorded
- High potential commission earnings
- Ongoing training and development
- A supportive workplace culture
The package on offer: $60 salary, plus super & commission
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Selling Experience including meeting targets & achieving set KPIs
- Establish new customers while managing and building rapport
- Good connections with land agents in the North of Melbourne
- 2+ years experience in New Home Sales with proven numbers
- Ability to work autonomously
Candidates will be required to work work weekends.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please get in contact by emailing a word copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org