|Job Title:||Sales Consultant|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2021 11:16|
About the business
This is a unique opportunity to enter the Residential New Home Sales industry working within a fast-growing home builder. With this year already looking to be another year of strong development, it's an exciting time for a Sales Consultant to join the team. My client is looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual who has a passion for the housing industry to join the team and become a Sales Consultant.
This is a highly rewarding but challenging role working within the busy sales team that operates across a number of display homes around in the Gold coast and Brisbane area.
About the role
As Sales Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming visitors to our New Home Display Centres;
- Sourcing land so as to present House & Land Packages to prospective customers;
- Selling homes to prospective customers;
- Opening and closing of display centres and maintaining a flawless presentation;
- Sourcing leads, booking appointments and distributing marketing material; and
- Ensuring all documentation is accurate and timely.
Benefits and perks
- The opportunity to progress your career within the sales team;
- Ongoing training and development; and
- A supportive workplace culture where great work is recognised and rewarded.
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Selling Experience including meeting targets & achieving set KPIs;
- Establish new customers while managing and building rapport;
- Highly energetic, self-motivated, and customer focused;
- Preferably from within the home building, or related, industry;
- Experience working with a range of IT applications and software;
- Ability to work autonomously
Candidates must be available to work weekends to meet growing market demands.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please send your most up to date resume, along with sales numbers to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's