- Salary up to $100K + Fully Maintained Vehicle + Bonuses!
- Consult on major projects, providing innovative engineered solutions
- Portfolio of Major projects, builders & contractors
- Exceptional training and career development provided
- Supportive management, great team, work-life balance encouraged
- Leading global manufacturer
In operation for over 65 years our client is one of the most recognisable brands in Engineered Surface Water Drainage & Civil Plumbing solutions. A global manufacturer employing over 3,000 people across 40+ countries & turning over $600M Euros, they have the infrastructure to continually be at the forefront of innovation. Civil, commercial construction & interiors, sporting stadiums, hospitals, plumbing, engineering; these are just some of the diverse markets they deal with on a daily basis.
A rare and exciting opportunity is now available to join their successful team as a Project Account Manager for the Sydney North & West Region. After an initial induction and product training program you will be the key person driving product sales major civil infrastructure & commercial construction projects.
- With the Sales Manager develop a project sales strategy for your region
- Develop value added relationships with Major Builders, Contractors & Engineers
- Business development with new clients supported by an internal sales team with new appointments
- Partner with the NSW Specification Manager to follow project specified projects to order
- With the assistance of the Technical Services team, develop unique and fit for purpose solutions for some of Sydney's biggest projects
- Attend, network & present at AHSCA and other industry body function and events
A growing organisation they have established training and development systems to ensure that their people are given every opportunity grow with them. They also strongly believe in reward for effort and have a incentive structures in place for their staff.
To make this amazing opportunity yours, you will have
- Experience selling to the commercial and/or civil construction projects market
- Professional presentation with the ability to learn & communicate technical concepts
- Team player who enjoys working together to secure business & sales objectives
To apply to this or other similar roles please send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via email@example.com or by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button or call 02 9126 8404.SK0897Z