- Salary up to $100K +$16K Car Allowance + Uncapped Commissions OTE $150K+
- Join an Iconic $1B+ international construction, interiors & healthcare products brand!
- Be part of the new Healthcare division & market strategy representing world class products!
- Lucrative bonuses with a clear progression to more senior roles!
Our client not only designs, engineers and manufactures highly intelligent commercial interiors, FF&E & healthcare product solutions, they also research and consult on the role well planned environments play in the culture and performance of a business. A BRW top 200 company, they have 10+ offices throughout Asia, Australia & Middle east and consult to the likes of Fujitsu, Facebook, IAG, Telstra, TruEnergy, BUPA etc.
As a Major Projects Account Manager you will spearhead the growth of the Healthcare division for QLD, dealing with large Design firms, Public & Private Health & Aged Care Organisations, Developers and Project Managers, providing innovative product solutions.
- Leverage an existing portfolio of key organisations, private & public health groups
- Work with the National Healthcare Director and Business Development Manager to execute the local market strategy
- Tender presentation and submission for major hospital redevelopment projects and supply agreements
- Present to & build value added relationships with key Design practices for project specification
- Input into the development of product range & opportunities for entry into new product categories, leveraging a massive manufacturing facility
- Key representative at industry functions, client entertainment, marketing initiatives
- Success will equal lucrative earnings and the opportunity for further progression within the wider QLD business
To be considered for this position you must have experience either
- selling within the Health/Agedcare market or
- have sold to Design firms for healthcare projects
Experience within commercial furniture/FF&E although advantageous is not essential. You have a passion for design and creativity with an interest in technical aspects. Sales, business development and networking both business wise and socially shine as strengths.
Defined by a young, creative team dedicated to nothing but 1st class service, they work hard but are rewarded well with lucrative bonuses, team building functions & opportunities for further development & progression.
Recognised brand, strategic role, booming market, professional & fun environment, lucrative earning potential with real progression opportunities! Apply NOW!
How to apply
To apply to this or other sales, executive or architectural opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry via the Apply Now button below or email@example.com or call 02 9126 8404