- Salary up to $110K + Car Allowance + Uncapped Commissions OTE $150K
- Join an Iconic international designer healthcare products brand!
- Be part of a new division & market strategy representing world class products
- Lucrative bonuses with short term progression into management!
Our client designs, engineers and manufactures highly intelligent commercial interior & healthcare product solutions. A growing multinational, they have 11+ offices throughout the Asia Pacific region.
As a Key Account Manager Healthcare you will spearhead the growth of the Healthcare division for WA, dealing with large Design firms, Public & Private Health & Aged Care Organisations, Developers and Project Managers, providing innovative product solutions.
- Leverage an existing portfolio of key organisations, private & public health groups
- Work with the National Healthcare Director and Business Development Manager to execute the local market strategy
- Tender presentation and submission for major hospital redevelopment projects and supply agreements
- Present to & build value added relationships with key Design practices for project specification
- Input into the development of product range & opportunities for entry into new product categories, leveraging a massive manufacturing facility
- Key representative at industry functions, client entertainment, marketing initiatives
- Success will equal lucrative earnings and the opportunity for further progression into a management position
To be considered for this position you must have experience selling to the Health &/or Agedcare organisations. Experience within FF&E, commercial furniture or other architectural products although advantageous is not essential. You have a passion for design and creativity with an interest in technical aspects. Sales, business development and networking both business wise and socially shine as strengths.
Defined by a creative team dedicated to nothing but 1st class service, they work hard but are rewarded well with lucrative bonuses, team building functions & opportunities for further development & progression.
Recognised brand, strategic role, booming market, professional & fun environment, lucrative earning potential with real progression opportunities! Apply NOW!
How to apply
To apply to this or other sales, executive or architectural opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry via the Apply Now button below or email@example.com or call 02 9126 8404