- Award-winning global Software company with leading product
- B2B Channel Partner sales ranked one of the "Best Places to Work in AU"!
- 12-month contract to perm opportunity: $100K - $110k + Super
This global SAAS business operate at the cutting edge of innovative software, and have been recognised as one of the fastest growing tech companies and Best Places To Work for the past few years. Providing a highly efficient SAAS product (the best in the industry), they have a fantastic global team who all contribute to an excellent working environment in top of the range offices, and have huge plans over the next 18 months.
Working in a high-energy team of passionate 'salesy tech-heads', you will be responsible to help drive the growth through analytics, insights and reporting while supporting a high performing sales team in their fantastic Sydney Offices.
This role has a varied scope of responsibility, working with a range of stakeholders across Sales, you will be responsible for;
- Driving Sales through high quality analytical work providing data, analytics, insights, reporting as well as dashboards with a view to increasing revenue.
- Sales analysis of weekly/ monthly/ quarterly and yearly pipelines
- Participate actively in building and promoting a team approach across operations and sales.
- Support sales leaders and finance on sales pipeline and forecasting
- Identify key issues impacting sales and operations which may include productivity insights, lead-to-sales analysis and segment/account trends and handle issue resolution
- Work with sales, sales ops and global teams on various sales activities and initiatives including technology, processes, quota, compensation etc.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to simplify actionable business insights
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUP & all formulas, etc.)
- Proficiency in QlikView and SQL is highly favourable as well as strong Tableau skills.
- High attention to detail oriented with strong presentation skills and the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to manage expectations and priorities committed to
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with both technical and non-technical partners
- Wellness programs - free gym, massages, personal training
- Social events - camping, BBQs, dragon boat racing, and games nights
- Future-proofing - Health insurance, share options, life coaching
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply through the link and all successful applicants will be contacted directly