- Work close to home in Sydney's South-Western suburbs in a close knit and family-orientated environment
- Learn and develop your technical skills on the job attributing to growth internally for a pathway into a senior position
- Collaborate with one of Australia's most prominent Bearings company
Our client is an experienced bearings, seals, power transmission product distributor in Australia. With branches across Sydney and looking to branch across Australia. This is an extremely exciting phase for this organization as they are currently experiencing significant growth.
Managing the Sydney territory, this challenging, dynamic and fast paced role you will be responsible for managing an existing profitable and vibrant client base that includes the Mining, Industrial, Food and Beverage industries, whilst identifying and developing new business opportunities.
Key attributes required:
- Obtained relevent direct selling experinece within bearings and industrial industry
- An appreciation or basic understanding Bearings, Seals, Power Transmission, Chains, sprockets and other industrial products
- Confidence with talking to engineers/consultants and the ability to interpret technical drawings and calculations
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- Be a team player who is willing to go the extra mile
- A willingness and desire to continue learning.
- Develop key strategies and business plans to assure growth of bearings and industrial products
- Technical sales of both bearings & industrial products
- Established and maintain key account management strategies
- Identify, develop and monitor key sales performance indicators in accordance with strategic goals and business plans
- Liaise with all key operational staff for the branch to ensure achievement of strategic goals and targets
- Take a pro-active role in identifying new product development and existing product development
- Help meet sales targets by quoting for orders and liaising with existing and potential customers
- Participate and be active in all OH&S and Quality Assurance Objectives
Benefits aside from an attractive remuneration package include the opportunity to further your sales career with this genuine industry leader.
Only people with previous experience in the automotive/industrial component industries will be considered for this role. If this sounds like you, please apply online now.