My client is one of the leading manufacturers of pneumatic needles and industrial fasteners, the company has been a reliable partner for the packaging, furniture, and construction industries as well as for automotive manufacturers and suppliers for over 100 years. With an ongoing growth within the manufacturing machinery industry, they are seeking an experienced Sales Administrator. The role is permanent full-time based in the Eastern Suburbs.
Reporting to the National Manager, the key responsibilities are and not limited to:
- Sales administration
- Data entry and paperwork
- Monitoring emails and responding in a timely
- Customer service over the phone and face to face (minimal) primarily via email and over the phone
- Entering customer orders into the ERP and CRM Systems
To be considered for this role, the following is essential:
- 2-3 years of sales and administration experience in a similar industry or retail
- Sound experience customer service and good telephone skills
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office Suite, ERP and CRM software.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Vital work attributes with attention to detail
- Be reliable and punctual
We are seeking a candidate who can work autonomously has a positive attitude and a friendly demeanour. Someone who is customer service-focused is a fast learner and will adapt to a global leading international business operation systems.
If you are interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-Word Format) to email@example.com