- Salary up to $100K + Super + $15K Car Allowance + Phone + Microsoft Surface + Uncapped Bonuses!
- Join an Iconic $1B+ architectural interior design & construction products brand!
- Strategic Sales Account Manager role, developing high value sales ($500K-$5M+)
- Be part of the new Healthcare & Medical sales division & market strategy representing world class products!
- No product or industry experience required, supported by an experienced product team
- Thrive in a culture focused on people development & career growth!
Our client not only designs, engineers and manufactures highly intelligent commercial interiors, FF&E & healthcare product solutions, they also research and consult on the role well planned environments play in the culture and performance of a business. A BRW top 200 company, they have 10+ offices throughout Asia, Australia & Middle east and consult to the likes of Fujitsu, Facebook, IAG, Telstra, TruEnergy, BUPA etc.
As a Sales Account Manager you will spearhead the growth of the Healthcare & Medical division for NSW, dealing with large Design firms, Public & Private Health & Aged Care Organisations, Developers and Project Managers, providing innovative product solutions.
- Leverage an existing portfolio of key organisations, private & public health groups
- Work with the State Sales Manager and Business Development Manager to execute the local market strategy
- Grow a sales pipeline of opportunities (each ranging $500K-$5M+) across large scale hospital redevelopment projects and supply agreements
- Present to & build value added relationships with key Design practices for project specification
- Input into the development of product range & new product categories
- Promote consultancy services including workplace strategy, project planning and management
- Supported by an experienced technical products and administration teams to develop solutions, pricing and bids
- Success will equal opportunities for further progression within the business
To be considered for this position you will have experience selling a product or service to the Healthcare / Medical or Agedcare market. Education, Government, Corporate sales experience may also be considered.
Experience within interior design, architectural products or commercial furniture/FF&E although advantageous is not essential. Sales, business development and networking both business wise and socially shine as strengths.
Defined by a young, creative team dedicated to nothing but 1st class service, they work hard but are rewarded well with lucrative bonuses, team building functions & opportunities for further development & progression.
Recognised brand, strategic role, booming market, professional & fun environment, lucrative earning potential with real progression opportunities! Apply NOW!
How to apply
To apply to this Sales Account Manager or other sales, executive or architectural opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry via the Apply Now button below or email@example.com or call 02 9126 8404 SK0897Z Sales Account Manager