All positions begin as a 6 month contract, and can either extend to 12 months or be made permanent for the right people.
As a Risk Analyst, you will be a passionate problem solver with an extremely technical mindset. You will work closely underneath the Manager of Risk Advisory to provide vital analytical support and help drive productivity, growth and efficiencies for clients.
You must have around 7+ years of experience in SQL and Tableau, having previously worked on risk analytics project within financial or professional services.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on major long-term projects and join a high-performing team in a leading consultancy.
Data Analyst skills required
- 7+ years’ experience in Risk Anayltics, with advanced SQL and Tableau
- Expertise in providing analytics and problem solving as opposed to financial reporting
- Data visualisation and providing data insights
- Experience handling large scale data sets, building rules & running complex risk analytics procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Key skills: SQL and Tableau are a MUST