- Top Tier Architecture firm; award winning
- Melbourne CBD based offices
- Complex and interesting projects
Join a highly regarded and award-winning Architecture firm working across several project sectors including health, institutional, multi residential, public and hospitality. Their awesome office is in Melbourne's CBD.
A permanent position is available for a Revit proficient Architectural Draftsperson. This role will work under the direction of a Project Architect and assist in the contract admin phase of health projects.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Approximately 7 years' experience as an Architectural Draftsperson or Architect
- Highly proficient using Revit
- Strong technical skills and ability to produce construction documentation and assist with contract administration
- Previous experience working on large -scale projects
Please apply by clicking on the link below or call Melissa Thomas on ph. 03 9908 2082 for a confidential discussion.