Looking for an experienced Revit Mechanical Design Drafter with a proven track record working with local services engineering consultancies on building projects to be based in Sydney.
Your responsibilities over the years will have seen you working closely with mechanical engineers and consultants producing design documentation, coordinating with other services and general mechanical design responsibilities.
Skills and experience
- You are passionate about your work and are driven to achieve success for your clients and your team.
- You listen to your client and engage meaningfully with your team which allows for great achievements on projects.
- You welcome a challenge, managing workloads and deadlines with a high level of detail and enthusiasm.
- You thrive on working in a high performing team and are excited to be part of a growing business.
- You love working in a dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities to learn and develop.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in mechanical services design
- Recognised industry qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements, applicable Standards & Building Codes
- Experience designing mechanical systems
- Experience with Revit, Bluebeam, AutoCAD, Camel etc
- Strong conceptual and innovative engineering skills (spatials, design criteria, system selection) through to detailed design (drawings, specification, report)
- Be comfortable prioritising and managing workload with good attention to detail
- Willingness to take on and learn new technology
- Enjoy working autonomously and as part of a team and growing our local business
- Attractive remuneration
- Health & Wellness Program
- Individually tailored Learning & Development Programme
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Career Progression
- Active Social Program (Ping pong, quiz nights, corporate triathlon, basketball, soccer, yoga and personal training.
- Our people make the difference.
- We understand your Why and help push your boundaries.
- Excellence in everything we do
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the suitable skills and experience then please click "APPLY"
Or if you would like to find out about any other roles I am recruiting for, please send your CV to email@example.com