- $115k + super + expenses
- Global FMCG / technology giant
- Go-To-Market, pricing and in-store strategies
As a global leader in consumer electronics, this technology giant has numerous exciting opportunities across all divisions for high-calibre professionals to develop their career within the FMCG landscape.
Sitting within their Consumer Electronics Division and with an analytical focus, the Retail Strategy Manager will create and develop effective Go-To-Market and in-store strategies for all retail premises and presence in third-party stores.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work alongside Regional Management, Corporate Marketing and National Account Managers to provide valuable data analysis that informs retail strategy and pricing
- Develop and execute quarterly business plans
- Conduct regular store visits to ensure operational excellence
- Drive long-term increases in ROI and manage successful activations
- Analyse competitor data and lead from the front on continuous improvement and innovation
- Experience as a category manager, pricing analyst, or strategy manager within retail
- Strong analytical focus
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Full working rights in Australia
If you'd like to find out more, please apply below and all successful applicants will be contacted directly. Alternatively, you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org