Retail Operations ManagerAbout the Business:
Exclusive to Denovo, this QSR is on a mission to make a difference. They are Australia's largest chain in this type of cuisine and have over 190 restaurants around the world. Not only are they helping to end world hunger through their charity scheme, but they also have a culture based on a "No D*ckhead" policy, based on collaboration, hard work, high performance, and respect.
About the Role:
Working to accelerate the growth of the franchise network across the country, this role will be paramount to the growth of the business. You will be ensuring the acceleration and achievement of our restaurant pipeline across the country by, leading and supporting the operations team, managing and improving operations procedures and ensuring P&L targets are being met, amongst other things.
The Successful Candidate:
We are looking for an experienced Retail Operations Manager with at least 4 years’ experience in the space. Strategically managing and supporting Business Development Managers in the operations of the company within managed regions
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- 4+ years’ experience in partnering with Retail Operations Manager to deliver commercial results
- Ability to build credible relationships at all levels
- Must have persistence, resilience and be results orientated.
- Ability to match franchisee’s requirements with franchisor’s vision
- Is self-motivated to achieve results and deadlines
- Shares our humanitarian values and is passionate about making a difference in the world
The opportunity to work for a company that's different. With a real life-changing and meaningful objective behind them, you turn up to work every day knowing you are making a real difference. Incredible team culture and community, with a consistent growth rate in the market, meaning multiple progression opportunities as you are pioneering the brand.
- A chance to make a genuine impact in a continuously growing business
- A position in a global company that has still retained a start-up feel
- look back after they have achieved their humanitarian goal and say “I played a huge part in that”
- Progression opportunities to grow with the business and its sister companies
Please be advised only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted