Restoration Technician - Insurance Repairs
We are a leading company specialising in domestic insurance and restoration work nationally.
Currently we are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Restoration Technician for a permanent position to join our vibrant, dynamic team in Melbourne.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Restoration Technician you will be responsible for attending water damage, fire damage, sewerage ingress and mould/asbestos (with training) jobs.
Your role will be to perform all areas of mitigation and restoration works as required including equipment installation and monitoring, and preparing and presenting damage/inspection and inventory list reports for insurers.
Salary dependant on experience.
- Background in Restoration water/fire/mould ideal.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Proactive nature and good work ethic.
- Physical fitness.
- Must have a valid & clean drivers licence.
- IICRC course and White Card advantageous
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to email@example.com