- Friendly company culture
- Sydney location
- Hourly rate with training and development opportunities
A well-established, progressive and innovative insurance restoration company has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Restoration Technician to join their friendly Sydney based team.
Immediate starts available.
- Liaise with Head Office on the allocation of work.
- Attend customers’ homes to provision Restoration services in a timely manner.
- Deliver of water, fire and mould restoration services to the residential, commercial and school sectors.
- Provide comprehensive reports via iPad on the assessment of a customer’s home.
- Attend company meetings and training (internally and externally) where required.
- Usage of specialised restoration equipment.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning.
- Contents and structural cleaning.
- Heavy lifting.
- Experience in a similar role preferred
- Background in building and contents restoration and/or carpet cleaning
- IICRC qualifications within remediation
- Physically fit
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment on various tasks.
- Strong work ethic and can-do attitude.
- General administrative/ technological competency.
- Well presented
- Flexibility to adapt to rotating roster 24/7 and on call requirements (essential).
- Valid Drivers Licence & Industry White card (mandatory).
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .