Restoration Technician - Insurance RepairsRESTORATION TECHNICIAN - INSURANCE REPAIRS
I have an opportunity for a motivated and skilled Restoration Technician to join an innovative and dynamic restoration and remediation company, dealing primarily in insurance projects.
The company has 30 years of experience delivering restoration solutions across Melbourne and Gippsland, help customers get their lives back on track quickly and easily.
Friendly and supportive working culture in a fast paced environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Fire / Smoke Damage Restoration
- Microbial and Mould remediation
- Make-Safe and Building Secures
- General Contents Restoration
- Flood / Water Damage Restoration
- Strip out & demolition
- General handywork
Reasonable over time expectations - overtime rates apply.
Salary $60-65k, more for a qualified Carpenter.
Offices are based in South VIC, however we are open to applicants from various locations in Melbourne. Work is across Melbourne and will be allocated wherever possible based on your location.
- Must have insurance restoration experience
- IICRC qualifications advantageous
- Carpentry trade background advantageous but not necessary
- A willingness to learn with a can-do positive attitude
- Strong communication and team work skills
- Able to work well under pressure in a reactive environment
- Understanding and adherence to health and safety
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- Positive attitude and willingness to work hard
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please APPLE NOW or send your resume to email@example.com.