Recruiting is a challenging and rewarding job. Anyone that has worked in the industry knows it’s a constant roller coaster of highs, not so highs and many different exciting twists and turns! That’s why the people around you matter so much!
Denovo Construct Recruitment has an amazing team of fellow recruiters that will always support you and with a management team that are motivated to help you.
The office culture is casual and fun even though we still work very hard and smash our targets. We are constantly pushing our sales competitions, monthly and quarterly sales challenges as well as…
- Early Friday Finishes
- Wednesday treat days
- Free Breakfast
- Innovative training sessions
- Competitions and Incentives
- Loads more!
Denovo Recruitment is committed to providing a highly specialised service to our clients and candidates. Our Recruiters are industry experts and provide not only recruitment services but also industry advice and insights.
As a Resourcer for Denovo Construct Recruitment you will be tasked with working closely with one Principal Recruitment Consultant with the goal of sourcing top talent for specific job vacancies and industries.
- Take a detailed job brief from the Principal Recruitment Consultant for each job vacancy ensuring to cover both the job description and the person specification.
- Be given targeted candidates to call by Principal Consultant
- Prioritise job vacancies so that the most urgent roles are serviced first.
- Utilise various recruitment tools to search for suitable candidates including CRM search, Seek Talent Search, LinkedIn Recruiter and Advertising on relevant job boards.
- Initiate contact with candidates to assess their suitability for a specific job vacancy.
- Pre-screen candidates by asking a pre-determined list of qualifying questions.
- Once candidate has been qualified refer the candidate details to the Recruitment Consultant including providing an up-to-date resume and brief summary of the candidate’s details including availability, current salary and salary expectation, highlight why the candidate is suitable for the job vacancy and any other relevant information.
- Perform reference checks when required to do so and requested by the Recruitment Consultant.
- Advise Recruitment Consultant of any stand out candidates with their sector that are found in the process of working specific job vacancies (may not be suitable for the job but appear to be a strong candidate never the less).
- Understanding of the Recruitment Process with a particular emphasis on candidate management
- Experience taking a detailed job brief; know what questions to ask to get a detailed brief of the position from the Recruitment Consultant.
- Industry / Sector knowledge – knowing what skills, qualifications and experience is required for specific job vacancies.
- Experience conducting in-dept screening calls with candidates.
- Time management skills; prioritising job vacancies
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written – is essential for this position.
- People skills i.e., the ability to build a rapport with candidates.
- Inquisitive – success in this position requires the Resourcer to ask a lot of questions; delve deep into candidate’s experience and skills.
If you are looking for the next step in your career within the exciting, fast-paced world of recruitment, apply now or get more info at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for someone for the long-haul, only sponsored candidate; permanent resident or Australian/NZ citizens will be shortlisted.