- Salary range $75K-$90K (Dependent on Experience) + Super + Car + Phone + Laptop/Tablet
- Company is rapidly expanding!
- Advanced technology & systems to make your job easier!
- Secure, long term permanent role, based in Ipswich!
With first to market technology and systems that dramatically decrease the time to repair & rebuild, our client have an amazing reputation for getting peoples lives back on track and back in their homes sooner. With great leadership at the heart of their people based culture, their team have opportunities for career growth & progression + contribution both in the business and in the community, through social & charity initiatives.
Now expanding rapidly, they are looking for a customer-focused, Building Supervisor Estimator / Assessor to join their Brisbane team.
- Assessing, estimating, scheduling & supervising Insurance repairs
- Dealing with a wide range of damage including water, flood, fire, storm
- Engaging quality trades to carry out works and ensuring quality of work & building to code
- Communicating with home-owners, trades, insurance companies & internal teams
- Utilising leading technology and systems to maximise your time & work smarter
- Experience supervising building, repair, renovation or insurance works
- QBCC Builders Supervisors License & trade qualified, ideally carpentry
- Customer service focused, with a high level of organisation & professionalism
- Comfortable using technology & systems
To apply to this or other Insurance Building roles, please apply through the Apply Now button below or email firstname.lastname@example.org