Residential Site Manager - Melbourne CBD - Housing & apartments
Residential Site Manager - Melbourne CBD - Renowned Land & Housing Developer
Denovo Recruitment are currently working with a Tier 1 Residential Developer who are looking for an accomplished Residential (Housing & apartments) Site manager to manage projects of up to $5M, based out of Central Melbourne.
The company boasts circa to 100 years heritage and is renowned throughout the whole of Australia and internationally. They truly pride themselves on being a market leader and producing a healthy and supportive work environment for all employees, from site to back office personnel.
Despite the housing market slowing down nationally, this client has continued to produce augmented profits year on year and has shown with its pipeline that this is truly a role for someone looking for longevity and security.
Benefits to candidate:
- Above market average remuneration package
- National Tier 1 property developer
- Clear pathway to Construction Manager
- Opportunities to develop Commercial experience
- Excellent employee benefits and staff retention
Duties of the role:
- Manage & Co-ordinate trades and establish a reliable trade base
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Build strong and continual working relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Manage external traders and suppliers
- Ensure correct building practices and procedures are always adhered to
- Enforce and adhere to OH&S regulations
- Day to day management of suppliers, completion of paperwork and other admin tasks
Successful candidates will have:
- 7 years' experience managing housing & apartment sites
- Trade background
- Longevity shown in previous roles
- Local experience supervising residential home & apartment builds
- A complete understanding of WHSE regulations and QA systems
- Solid project management skills, including experience in managing a trade network
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Strong time management skills
- Valid driver's licence
If you are interested in applying for this role and have the relative experience, then please contact Joe on 02 9126 8403 or email across a Word formatted CV to Joe.G@denovo.com.au. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.