Residential Site Manager - Medium Density Home Builder - VIC
Site Manager - Melbourne CBD
Exciting opportunity with a leading Residential Home builder, based in Melbourne. You will need experience in managing high volume build sites and be able to manage a high workload without sacrificing quality or missing completion dates. Candidates are required to be extremely presentable and client- facing as will be managing the process from start to finish.
The focus of the sites will be medium density and low-rise residential throughout Melbourne and it's surrounding suburbs so any experience in this area will be valued.
Candidates are expected to hit the ground running with an established pipeline and great back office support.
- Up to date knowledge of the Residential Building Industry
- Experience in managing 5-10 high-volume building sites concurrently
- Builders Licence or Trade License essential
- Understanding of all WHS
- Effective communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to prioritise, plan and achieve project objectives across multiple concurrent projects.
Responsibilities of the role
- Coordinate trades & sub-contractors;
- Coordinate materials and supplies on-site;
- Scheduling and programming each job;
- Ensuring compliance with OH&S legislation;
- Liaising with clients;
Benefits of the Role
- Excellent remuneration package: up to $120,000 + Super and car (depending on experience)
- Work with leading Construction company
- Guaranteed pipeline and ongoing scopes of work
- Continual back office support
- Great culture - lots of events and drinks on Friday;
- A platform to establish yourself with an industry-leading builder
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity and would like to discuss the position further please contact me on:
029126 8403 or you can contact via email email@example.com with an attached CV and I will be in touch.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.