Exciting opportunity with a leading Home builder, based in Sydney. You will need experience in managing high volume build sites and be able to manage a high workload without sacrificing quality or missing completion dates. Candidates are required to be extremely presentable and client- facing as all clients are managed from start to finish of the process.
The focus of the sites will be medium density and low-rise residential throughout Sydney and it's surrounding suburbs so any experience in this area will be valued.
Candidates are expected to hit the ground running with an established pipeline and great back office support.
Responsibilities & Experience
- Up to date knowledge of the Residential Building Industry
- Experience in managing 4-5 high-volume building sites concurrently
- Builders Licence or Trade License essential
- Understanding of all WHS
Benefits of the Role
- Excellent remuneration package: up to $120,000 + Super and car (depending on experience)
- Work with leading Construction company
- Guaranteed pipeline and ongoing scopes of work
- Continual back office support
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity and would like to discuss the position further please contact me on:
02 9126 8404 or you can contact via email email@example.com with an attached CV and I will be in touch.