Residential Estimator - South Melbourne - Volume Home builder
Denovo Construction are currently representing a Volume Home builder who are looking for a Residential Estimator to join their team in the South of Melbourne.
The client operates across the whole of Melbourne building a mix of volume and custom homes for clients, with a real focus on client management from start to finish of their process.
With amazing staff retention, training and visible progression within the business, the client offers all employees a healthy, yet competitive work environment for everyone from Site to back office.
This role is ideal for someone with a couple 5+ years' experience in estimating, preferably coming from a larger volume home builder and preferably having experience in both production and sales estimating (although production experience preferred)
The salary will be paying between 80k - 110K depending on experience.
Benefits of the role:
- Clear pathway to Senior Estimator/Manager
- Hands on training from current managers
- Excellent pay package
- Family culture
Responsibilities of the role:
- Initial tender documents and variations
- Completing estimates
- Liaising with clients
- Obtaining quotes and costs
- Producing sales tenders/contacts
Successful candidates will have:
- Estimating experience with a large volume builder
- Excellent attention to detail
- A high calibre of customer service
- Experience using multiple IT systems
- A minimum of 5 years' estimating experience in the construction industry
- A track record of pricing new builds, refurbishments, regeneration and fit-outs
If you are interested in applying for this role and have the relative experience, then please contact Joe on 02 9126 8403 or email across a Word formatted CV to Joe.G@denovo.com.au. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.