We are currently fielding expressions of interest for Repair Managers/ Project Coordinators for positions in Metro Melbourne.
The successful candidate will work in a fast-paced Insurance Build environment, delivering repair and claim solutions to residential domestic customers.
- Coordinate building repairs for residential domestic customers; liaising with customer, insurer, assessor and all relevant tradespeople.
- Interpret schedules of repair and implement into trade repair solution
- Demonstrate strong commitment to exceptional customer service
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with insurance professionals
- Understand client PDS and interpret policy
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with assessing staff and wider trade network
- Maintain thorough electronic records of all claim activity
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with assessing staff and trades/suppliers
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a project coordinator, experience in insurance advantageous
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to consecutively manage multiple projects
- Excellent client management and customer service skills.
- Strong demonstrated comprehension of building principles
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and KPIs
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Computer/tablet/mobile device proficiency
- Strong organisational and time management skills dealing with assessments daily.
- A proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Excellent communication skills experience across varied level of stakeholders and clients.
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Strong commitment to customer service
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.