- Repair Coordinator role with leading Insurance Builder, Bayside/south-east suburbs
- Coordinate repair projects across Melbourne to get homeowners back on their feet!
- Great team culture with a company passionate to see their people succeed!
- Salary $50,000 - $70,000 + super dependent on experience
About the Company
A leader in the Australian Insurance Builder field, our client works for major insurers across the country, specialising in the delivery of quality repairs on small-to-medium value claims. Passionate about their people, they work with talented professionals who can ensure customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with insurance clients, homeowner customers, adjusters and tradespeople to ensure a smooth claim outcome
- Schedule appointments and coordinate subcontractors, assessors, supervisors and technicians
- Manage project to budget, including allocation of work orders to subcontractors
- Ensure KPIs met around customer satisfaction, timeliness of repairs, quality of repairs, submission of reports and invoices
- Experienced in trade management/scheduling (5+ years)
- Insurance experience highly preferable
- High level organisational skills
- Passionate about customer service
- Strong relationship management
- Understanding of building concepts and codes
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken.
To be considered for this and or other Insurance Building Repair industry roles send your CV or enquiry to Kate Crofts via the "Apply Now" button below or to email@example.com.