- New Tasmania office for national company seeking talented locals!!
- Bring your exceptional customer service and technical coordination to a role that will challenge AND reward you!
- Coordinate repair projects across Australia to get homeowners back on their feet
About the Company
A leader in the Australian Insurance Builder field, our client works for major insurers across the country, specialising in the delivery of quality repairs on small-to-medium value claims. Passionate about their people, they work with talented professionals who can ensure customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with insurance clients, homeowner customers, adjusters and tradespeople to ensure a smooth claim outcome
- Schedule appointments and coordinate subcontractors, assessors, supervisors and technicians
- Ensure KPIs met around customer satisfaction, timeliness of repairs, quality of repairs, submission of reports and invoices
- Construction scheduling experience highly preferable
- High level organisational skills
- Passionate about customer service
- Strong relationship management
- Understanding of building concepts and codes
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken.
To be considered for this and or other Insurance Building Repair industry roles send your CV or enquiry to Kate Crofts via the "Apply Now" button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org.