- Repair Coordinator/Case Manager role with leading Insurance Builder
- Coordinate repair projects across Queensland to get homeowners back on their feet!
- Great team culture with a company passionate to see their people succeed!
About the Company
A leader in the Australian Insurance Builder field, our client works for major insurers, specialising in the delivery of quality repairs on small-to-medium value claims. Passionate about their people, they work with talented professionals who can ensure customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with insurance clients, homeowner customers, adjusters and tradespeople to ensure a smooth claim outcome
- Schedule appointments and coordinate subcontractors, assessors, supervisors and technicians
- Ensure KPIs met around customer satisfaction, timeliness of repairs, quality of repairs, submission of reports and invoices
- Construction scheduling experience highly preferable
- High level organisational skills
- Passionate about customer service
- Strong relationship management
- Understanding of building concepts and codes
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken.
To be considered for this and or other Insurance Building Repair industry roles send your CV or enquiry to Kate Crofts via the "Apply Now" button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org.