Denovo Recruitment are currently representing a reputable equipment sale, rental and service business based in Perth who are seeking a Rental Assistant Coordinator to join their growing team.
As a Rental Assistant Coordinator, you will be required to work in a fast-paced environment within a hardworking and dedicated team.
To be successful within this role you will demonstrate the ability to provide high quality customer service and support to a wide range of stakeholders and internal staff, hold high integrity, be proactive by nature and have high organisational skills.
- Assisting the Internal Sales and Rental Assistant Coordinator as needed
- Receiving and communicating rental orders and enquiries from internal & external stakeholders
- Responsible for the allocation of correct equipment hire.
- Coordinating the delivery of hire equipment and communicating delivery times to stakeholders and internal staff.
- Making and receiving phone calls in regard to business development enquiries.
- Holding, or the ability to obtain a forklift ticket, the successful candidate will be required to drive a forklift to transport equipment to designated areas.
- Prioritise and report on assets and coordinate repairs within the workshop.
- Preparation and submission of rental reports on an ongoing basis
- This role is 50% office based and 50% workshop based
- Genuine interest in equipment/machinery
- Training program provided for the successful candidate wishing to develop a strong career pathway
- Strong problem resolution skills
- General understanding of stakeholder relations and stakeholder business processes
- Sound product knowledge is an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and within a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy is essential – Microsoft Office Suite inclusive of Word and Excel
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Or Email: Melanie.Johannesen@denovo.com.au
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly, and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
At Denovo, we are motivated to provide equal employment opportunities and embrace diversity and encourage applications from any background.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.