Remedial EngineerFORENSIC ENGINEER
This global industry leader in insurance repair building, loss adjusting & claims management has an opportunity for a motivated Forensic Engineer to join their specialised remedial team in Melbourne.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your role will involve on site inspections of residential & commercial properties, determining the cause of damage, proposing remediations and report writing. It will be a mixture of on-the-road and office-based/home office.
Work is Monday - Friday within Melbourne, however some travel and overtime may be required during catastrophe events.
You are welcome to use our offices in Melbourne CBD, Geelong and Ballarat or write reports from home.
Salary depending on experience.
Bonus scheme + fully maintained company vehicle provided.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This company prides themselves on;
- Operating successfully across 60 companies
- Happy employees and customers
- High standard of workmanship & customer service
- Modernised systems and procedures which streamline the work load
- Autonomous & flexible working environment based on trust and respect of employees
- Relaxed and down-to-earth culture
- Competitive salary package inc. fully maintained vehicle
- Ample opportunities for specialisation and progression from within the company
- Excellent working relationships with the leading insurers
- Engineering qualification
- Remedial and/or insurance repair building experience
- Strong report writing abilities and experience
- Motivated & dynamic individual who takes pride in their work and brings a positive attitude to the table
- Ability to work to deadlines & KPIs
- Reliable and honest
- Professionally presented with excellent work ethic and customer facing skills
We support equal opportunities and welcome all applicants with the above experience. Please send your applications by clicking APPLY NOW or sending your resume directly to email@example.com .