Remedial and Diagnostic Engineer
A reputable remedial building consultancy & project management firm in North Sydney has an opportunity for a Remedial Building professional to join their fast paced and dynamic team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Building Consultant, you will use your structural engineering background to undertake building condition assessments/inspections to damaged properties, and produce diagnostic and repairs reports.
For larger works you will also play a role in project management of the repairs.
Works vary from small once off inspections and reports valued at a few thousand, to large scale remedial projects up to $10m.
The majority of projects are in Sydney CBD, with the occasional interstate.
We have a flexible and relaxed working environment, and we are looking for a self-motivated individual to step into this role with confidence - immediate start available for the right person.
Salary $70k - $120k based on experience.
- Must have remedial building experience (residential/comercial)
- Degree in Engineering (Structural)
- Experience with building condition assessments and engineering reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and organised individual
- Positive, can-do attitude
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to email@example.com .