Our client is a thriving company in the liquor industry, specialising in Australian-brewed craft beers. The focus on striving for excellence in all parts of their business, from location, to product, to service. They have a portfolio of core, limited edition, and seasonal beers and love experimentation in taste, quality, and design to deliver an uncompromising taste
The Regional Manager will look after key clients in the industry, as well as manage a small team of territory managers in the NSW territory. Reporting into the Head of Sales, this candidate will manage the sales channels of the NSW territory and focus on strategy and implementation of plans to break into new customers both on and off-premise.
- Establish effective business relationships with regional accounts, and drive engagement at all levels within their business
- Develop an in depth understanding on the account’s needs, key drivers of their business and formulate effective joint business plans to drive profitable volume growth.
- Ensure business plans are communicated effectively within internal stakeholders, as well as competitor activity
- Prepare business reviews to gauge effective of plans and highlight changes to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Manage a small team of BDM's currently on the road.
The Successful candidate
- A highly motivated, organised and autonomous sales leader
- 4+years sales experience in the beverage industry
- A proven track record in B2B sales, meeting and exceeding targets.
- Exceptional communication skills and professionalism.
- A strong self-drive and passion.
- The natural ability to build relationships
The successful candidate can look forward to a competitive base salary depending on experience, plus super + car + bonus
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review or email your CV in word format to Kaydn@denovo.com.au
Please be advised only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.