- NSW Regional (State) Manager | Sales & Operations
- Drive Continuous Improvement programs!
- Develop & implement the Sales & Service Strategies for the Region!
- Put your stamp on this Global Construction Machinery OEM's Australian market growth!
Ahern are a longstanding global manufacturer of Snorkel & Extreme, trusted brands of Elevating Work Platforms (EWP) & Telehandlers. The Australian business is now also the local distrubutor for Bluelift Spider Lift products.
In line with their global expansion and growth strategy, they now maintain offices in Australia, NZ, UK, Europe, Asia, South America and Canada in addition to their US based Head Office. With a resolve to be the leading innovator in their market, they have a focus on sustained growth within the Australian market over the coming 5 years. A defined vision and an experienced leadership team offers a solid platform for a proven management professional to join the team and deliver on the local Region business plan.
As the NSW Regional Manager you will take complete ownership of the NSW business. Your overriding mandate is to grow and further develop the businesses position as a premium supplier for machine sales & aftermarket services providing a superior service offering for clients, ultimately resulting in profitable market share growth.
- Ownership & reporting of P&L including operational, stock inventory, service, sales, OH&S
- Management of a team of 15 initially, with responsibility for hiring & growth as required
- Development & implementation of the regions sales & market share improvement strategies, including key client contract management and business development
- Develop & engage team in Region initiatives to ensure sales and service communication and working effectiveness
- Ongoing coaching and development of the sales team to ensure maximum effectiveness in the field
- Ensure maximum utilization & effectiveness of all resources & processes including CRM systems
- Review and further develop service department processes to ensure maximum operational efficiency and delivery on customer expectations
To be successful in securing this exciting career opportunity, you will have the following
- Experience managing a sales & service operation either from an OEM or Equipment Sales industry background
- Strong sales experience
- Strong financial management experience in effectively managing a P&L
- People leadership skills which extend to driving both sales & operational teams to achieve business goals
- Demonstrated success in developing & executing strategies which have lead to growth of your business
Don't delay as interviews are scheduled to begin shortly, Apply NOW!
To apply for this opportunity or any other sales or management role please contact Seth Hinkley on 02 9126 8404 and/or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the "Apply Now" link located directly below.