- Attractive salary pkg (negotiable based on experience) incl car + bonus!
- Join this rapidly expanding national leader in Insurance Building & Repair!
- Lead an established & growing Canberra business unit with a commercial & strata focus!
- Thrive in a culture focused on team, well-being, support & progression!
Our client is one of Australia's most experienced & trusted Insurance Building & Repair providers. Specialists in complex projects, across Commercial & Residential property, they work on behalf of the biggest insurers. With a growing national team, their success has been built from a culture of transparency, support, team & empowering their people to do their best work.
A rare opportunity is now available to lead their ACT Canberra & Southern NSW operation as Branch Manager.
- Reporting to and working collaboratively with the NSW/ACT Manager
- Resource planning to ensure consistent service & workload across the year and to achieve targeted financial outcomes
- Lead, direct & support a team of Supervisors & Estimators
- Estimate & bid for work on major loss commercial & strata projects
- Client relationship management
- Cost and profit management with support from the GM
- Procurement of trade suppliers and ensuring compliance across quality & safety systems
- Developing existing client relationships with with Strata, Insurers, Loss Adjusters leading to growth of the branch & further regional expansion
- Experienced construction / building professional with management, project management, team leader or senior estimation experience
- Great people skills with the ability to lead through developing and growing people enabling them to do their best work
- Strong organisation, planning & structure
- Great customer service & communication skills
To be considered for this and or other Insurance Building Repair industry roles send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the "Apply Now" button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0409327512.