Regional Manager - Gold Coast & Brisbane Sth | Insurance Building & Construction
- Highly competitive salary + Super + Fully Maintained Vehicle +Bonus!
- Join this expanding national leader in Insurance Building & Repair!
- Lead an established & growing Gold Coast business!
- Thrive in a culture focused on team, people, safety & client service delivery!
- Diverse mix of work across Strata, Residential & Commercial projects!
Our client is one of Australia's most experienced & trusted Insurance Building & Repair providers. Specialists in complex projects, across Commercial & Residential property, they work on behalf of the biggest insurers. With a growing team of 180+ staff, their success has been built from a culture of transparency, support, team & empowering their people to do their best work.
A rare opportunity is now available to lead their Gold Coast & Southern Brisbane operation as Regional Manager.
- Working with & reporting to a highly collaborative with the General Works Construction Manager
- Resource planning to ensure consistent service & workload across the year and to achieve targeted financial outcomes
- Lead, direct & support a team of 7-10 Supervisors & Estimators
- Ensuring QA across the operation incl Assessment, Reporting, Tendering & repair delivery
- Client relationship management with Insurers, Loss Adjusters, Trades & Suppliers
- Guide your team to deliver on a diverse mix of work across Strata, Residential & Commercial projects!
- Cost and profit management with support from the CM
- Ensure espoused values are lived within the team
- Previous leadership experience in the insurance building industry or the general construction industry
- A leadership style that empowers & motivates people to want to do their best work
- QBCC Supervisors licence minimum
- Strong organisation, planning & structure
- Great customer service & communication skills
To be considered for this and or other Insurance Building Repair industry roles send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the "Apply Now" button below or to email@example.com.