- Work in Denovo Recruitment's Notting Hill based office; parking on site
- Work flexibility to preserve your work-life balance
- Great salary package, commissions & incentives
We hire Recruitment Consultants who contribute to the success of the company as a whole. If you describe yourself as a cowboy or a shark, sorry but you'll have to ride/swim somewhere else :)
What's in it for you?
Recruiting is a tough gig. Anyone that has worked in the industry knows it's a constant roller coaster of high and lows. That's why the people around you matter so much!
Denovo Recruitment has an amazing team of fellow recruiters that will always support you with managers that help you when the cards are facing down. What else?
- Early Friday Finishes
- Weekly & Innovative training sessions
- Wednesday treat days
- Free Breakfast
- Loads More!
All we ask for in return, is a commitment to excellence, a willingness to learn and the desire to be the very best version of yourself.
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for
- A passionate person with previous recruitment experience and extensive knowledge of the full 360' recruitment process.
- Someone with the desire to own and grow a unique presence in a chosen industry with the support, backing and resources of a start-up incubator.
- A driven, self-motivated and tenacious individual.
You will be provided with every resource you need - LinkedIn Recruiter Licences, a strong marketing team - #5 most socially engaged staffing agency on LinkedIn - and the freedom to represent yourself in your chosen market.
You'll be treated like an adult with no-micro management, no obsession for KPIs and no egotistical boss.
Denovo Recruitment was established in 2011 and is a leading sales & marketing recruitment agency with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Amsterdam.
Hailing from all corners of the world, our diverse family of 50+ recruiters are dedicated, reliable and our love for people is evident in our work ethics and values.
Sales is our focus, but thanks to a strong network of connections, state-of-the-art technology and expert market specialists, we provide recruitment services across other industries such as architecture & design, construction, marketing, legal, finance and more.
How to apply?
If you are an experienced consultant looking for a new home that fully embraces career success and progression in the exciting, fast-paced world of recruitment, apply now or drop us a line at email@example.com.
Alternatively, please give Melissa Thomas (Managing Consultant) a call on ph. 03 9908 2082 for a confidential discussion.