Denovo Recruitment are currently representing a progressive Accounting firm based in Melbourne, who are offering a new and unique opportunity for a receptionist to join their team.
As a receptionist you will be required to work in a fast-paced environment within a hard working and dedicated team. To be successful within this role you will demonstrate an innovative approach within an office environment, provide high quality support to stakeholders and clients, hold high integrity and confidentiality, be proactive by nature and offer strong customer service focus.
- General reception duties – greeting both internal and external stakeholders, answering phone calls and emails, management of filing and scanning of confidential documents
- Accurate and detailed record keeping
- ASIC administrator
- Assisting the accounting and administration team when required
To be Successful
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Intermediate skills across Microsoft Office Suite
- ATO/ lodgment and compliance experience is desirable but not essential as training will be provided
- Proven experience in task management to meet deadlines
- Accuracy in data entry
- As the front of house face and voice of the company, an upbeat and outgoing approach to the role is desirable
Benefits of the role
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexibility for work-life balance
- On the job ASIC training provided
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Or Email: Melanie.Johannesen@denovo.com.au
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
At Denovo, we are motivated to provide equal employment opportunities and embrace diversity and encourage applications from any background.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.