ReceptionistReceptionist I Real Estate I Byron Bay
Denovo Recruitment are currently representing a reputable Real Estate company based in Byron Bay have experienced rapid growth across their business which has allowed them to offer an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to join the team.
As a Receptionist you will be required to work in a fast paced environment within a hard working and dedicated team. To be successful within this role you need to be innovative, proactive, hold high integrity and confidentiality, prioritise and have a strong the ability to provide customer focused solutions.
- General front of house duties inclusive of answering phone calls, greeting stakeholders, responding to emails and social media enquiries.
- Assisting the property management team and sales representatives when required
- Taking detailed messages for real estate agents and office members
- Update new rental listing materials
- Data entry and data management compliance
- Process rental applications
- A Current Assistant Agent Certificate
- Proven experience in task management, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workload
- Accuracy in data entry
- As the front of house face and voice of the company, an upbeat and outgoing approach to the role is desirable
- Local area knowledge is desirable
- Excellent pay rates
- Amazing location, close to the beach
- Potential on-going contract for the right candidate
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
At Denovo, we are motivated to provide equal employment opportunities and embrace diversity and encourage applications from any background. In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.