ReceptionistReceptionist I Construction I Gold Coast
Denovo Recruitment are currently representing a reputable Construction company based in the Gold Coast who are offering a unique opportunity for a receptionist to join their team.
As a receptionist you will be required to work in a fast-paced environment within a hard working and dedicated team. To be successful within this role you will demonstrate an innovative approach within an office environment, with high quality support to stakeholders and clients, hold high integrity and confidentiality, be proactive by nature and offer strong customer service focus.
- General reception duties – greeting both internal and external stakeholders, answering phone calls and emails, management of meetings, schedules and interviews as well as customer enquires
- Accurate and detailed record keeping
- Accountable for inventory and ordering of all supplies
- Liaising with clients and customers to ensure jobs are completed promptly and to the highest standard
- Co-ordinate daily calendars and schedules for multiple staff members
- Intermediate skills across Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven experience in task management to meet deadlines
- Accuracy in data entry
- As the front of house face and voice of the company, an upbeat and outgoing approach to the role is desirable
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexibility for work-life balance
- Potential on-going contract for the right candidate
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
At Denovo, we are motivated to provide equal employment opportunities and embrace diversity and encourage applications from any background.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.