Legal firm - Eastern Suburbs, Sydney
Salary $55,000 - $65,000 Full Time
A boutique law firm in the Eastern Suburbs offering full services to a range of clients including private individuals, Partnerships, Companies, Trusts, Unit Trusts and Joint Ventures. This encompasses corporate/commercial law, commercial litigation, real estate, family law, insolvency and succession law. Highly reputable legal firm offering quality services in a high end environment which competes with some of the larger corporate firms in the City. Team of around 10 people.
This legal firm requires a corporate receptionist, with experience, to support the firm in offering a professional reception and front desk service along with ad hoc administrative support. The firm would prefer a full time individual but may consider someone 4 days per week. The position will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact with clients and visitors to the firm; portraying a highly professional and efficient service.
- Answering all incoming calls and directing as appropriate or taking well-articulated, succinct messages.
- Fielding calls for other team members as necessary to ensure that the time of the lawyers is used effectively.
- Managing the office diary and coordinating meetings with the necessary resources and invitations to attendees via online calendar system.
- Setting up meeting rooms with resources, including the provision of refreshments.
- Offering ad-hoc administrative support to the team in the form of filing, photocopying, scanning and faxing.
- Dealing with incoming centralised emails; forwarding or handling as appropriate.
- Maintaining a clean and highly professional front office area to ensure visitors experience a great first impression.
- Potentially some ad hoc typing if necessary.
- Coordinating facilities related matters such as ordering of stationery and equipment maintenance.
- Must have experience as a corporate receptionist in a professional services business such as a law firm, accountancy firm, financial services business, architectural firm etc.
- This position would not be suitable for law students / graduates.
- Extensive telephone / switchboard experience.
- Experience using online IT systems for recording keeping and administration.
- Experience with online diary management for multiple individuals and meeting coordination.
- Ability to think ahead with great organisational skills.
- A 'can-do' team attitude.
This is a full-time / 4 days per week permanent position. In return you will work in a rewarding and busy environment and be recompensed accordingly. The offices are a 2 minute walk from public transport links and there are paid parking facilities onsite.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Jenny Bull on 0473 745 468 or email to email@example.com. All applications with be handled in the strictest of confidence and your CV will not be forwarded to any businesses without a discussion and with your prior consent.