Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administrator | Commercial & Rail infrastructure
My client was established in early 1990's and to date have safely and successfully completed well over 600 projects.
The business is proud of being traditional builders, with the proven ability to undertake project management, construction management, design and construction, lump sum work and cost planning facilities, for projects up to the value of circa $50 million.
Thriving in this industry for over 25 years the company have extensive knowledge of rail infrastructure projects, commercial construction, fit-out, education, heritage and prestige residential projects.
My client is currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administrator for a large-scale high-end Commercial project
- Preparation of client progress claims at each construction milestone;
- Prepare variation quotation and formalise contract variation documentation;
- Forecast cost to complete and other monthly reporting as required;
- Work closely with the Site team to establish site infrastructure and resource requirements;
- Produce quantity take-offs and pricing, work with subcontractors and suppliers;
- Continually monitor budgets and cost expenditure during construction period;
- Solicit and assess subcontractor and supplier pricing, engage with subcontractors, processing claims, raising purchase orders, organise material deliveries to site;
- Forecast cost to complete and other monthly reporting as required
Required experience / Preferred candidate:
- Associated qualifications in Quantity Surveying and or Construction Management;
- Previous experience working on Commercial, industrial or infrastructure
- Min 4 years' experience working as a Quantity Surveyor or contract administration
- Experience with the preparation and administration of subcontracts through to final account, management of payment claims, variations and correspondence
- Experience in month end cost reporting, forecasting and working with external parties to assist to achieve goals;
- Knowledge of traditional building and project management methods, following processes and controls, including cost and man hours control;
- Experience using Jobpac (preferable)
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 8313 6734 or you can email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org