- Located within the CBD fringe area
- Company who actively promotes work life balance
- Ongoing training with a culture of internal promotion
- Salary up to $75K + Super + Bonus, negotiable on experience
Our client not only designs, engineers and manufactures highly intelligent commercial workplace & designer furniture solutions, they also research and consult on the role well planned environments play in the culture and performance of a business. A $1B+ BRW top 200 company, they offer stability, challenging working environments & projects, ongoing training and clear career progression paths.
An opportunity has arisen for a QSE Officer to join their team. Reporting to the QSE Manager the role provides the administration and reporting support to the QSE process on all projects.
Working closely with the Operations Manager and various Site Managers your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate, monitor and report on all Quality Safety Environmental audits performed by Site Managers
- Liaising with all key stakeholders
- Assist with WHS and RTS coordination and administration
- Maintain accurate records and documentation
- Input into improving national processes and proceedures and implementing changes inline with legislation changes
- Reporting into the National QSE Manager
- Opportunities to progress in dynamic, evolving team and business
- Experience in a similar role or having a qualification within environmental, human resources, WHS will be advantageous
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively problem solve
- Energetic, positive and a people person
To apply send your CV by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9126 8404.