You will join a world-class team with expertise in technology & engineering within security, intelligence & defence. They work with governments, military & civil organisations to create state-of-the-art security solutions.
This global company has a fast-paced start-up culture that rewards its people financially and celebrates success.
QA Manager Required Skills
- Profound interest in high-tech systems, processes, quality, problem solving and improvement.
- Experience in product development/engineering in a high-tech environment.
- Experience working across hardware and software.
- Developing and maintaining standardized production, quality and engineering standards in accordance with ISO regulations.
- A relevant (technical) degree, such as computer science or engineering
For more information on this QA Manager position please contact James Gormley on 02 9194 5521 or firstname.lastname@example.org