- Join Ahern, a Global Machinery OEM with solid opportunities for growth!
- Support positive change in an expanding business!
- Deliver improvement plans across processes, safety, efficiency, quality!
- Highly competitive salary package including car & uncapped incentive/bonus
- Assist with the growth of a newly secured Agricultural machinery brand!
Ahern are a longstanding global manufacturer of Snorkel & Extreme, trusted brands of machinery across Elevating Work Platforms (EWP) & Telehandlers. The Australian business is now also the local distributor for Bluelift Spider Lift & Faresin Agricultural machinery.
Holding offices in Australia, NZ, UK, Europe, Asia, South America and Canada in addition to their US based Head Office, they are commited to becoming the leading innovator in their market. Supported by an experienced local & global leadership team, this is an exciting opportunity for a Service Management professional to lead improvement programs and effect positive change.
As the QLD Service Manager, reporting to the GM North, the key focus will be on improving efficiencies ultimately leading to increased & repeat business and revenue growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and support a team of 5 direct reports Workshop & Field Service
- Financial management & reporting including margin, costs & revenue targets
- Plan, direct and allocate workshop & field service jobs, improving workflow & lead times
- Manage workshop, labour, overtime & parts costs to ensure profitable outcomes
- Assess, improve & implement systems, processes & best practice across safety & quality
- Build relationships with clients through client visits, quote follow ups & timely job status updates
- Strong background in a heavy equipment / machinery service & workshop environment
- A passion for safety and continual improvement with a history of active implementation of best practices
- Great people skills including leading teams & client facing experience
- A management approach that engages people to want achieve the required outcomes of the business
- EWP & Access Equipment experience, whilst not essential, may be advantageous
To apply for this opportunity please contact Seth Hinkley on 0409327512 and/or forward your CV to email@example.com or via the "Apply Now" link located directly below.