- Highly successful business being the only fully Australian manufacturer in CNC Machinery
- Join a secure Australian Manufacturer, operating over 50 years!
- Leverage your great customer service skills and learn the rest on the job!
- Calling all applicants with great Communication skills & customer focus!
Our client is a proudly 100% Australian owned manufacturing company with offices VIC, QLD & NSW, operating for over 50 years. Manufacturing high end commercial CNC & industrial routing machinery for the timber, metal & building materials industries they have built a huge presence in the market through mass marketing campaigns & trade shows. This has resulted in consistent inquiries and repeat business.
An exciting opportunity is now available to join the Brisbane team and lead the coordination of the service operation, supporting a diverse client base as the Service Coordinator.
- Based at Lytton & reporting to the QLD State Manager you will work closely to grow on an already successful division
- Ensuring an exceptional initial client experience, coordinating installation of new machines
- Proactively promoting and communicating with clients at scheduled service intervals
- Daily organisation of a team of 4 technicians, ensuring a high level of utilsation
- Minimise downtime through effectievly coordinating emergency breakdown responses
- Working towards service KPI's & growth outcomes
To be successful in this role you will be a proactive and highly service focused person, with great communication and client service experience. You may have experience in sales, customer service, service coordination or some other form of client focused experience. Previous exposure to industrial, manufacturing or construction environments will be advantageous, though technical experience is not required.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity, apply NOW!
To apply to this or other similar roles please send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via email@example.com or by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button or call 02 9126 8404.