- Join Australia's leading Property Interiors, Styling & Display solutions provider!
- Lead the Property Solutions division and grow the team from 3 to 5!
- Be part of the recreation of the culture, strategy and brand positioning!
- Existing account base across Designers, Builders, Developers, Real Estate Agents
- Huge media exposure thru Selling Houses Australia & digital marketing campaigns
- Salary up to $110K + Super + Expenses, Travel, iPad, Phone + Commissions!
Our client has grown to be one of Australia's leading Property Interiors, Styling & Display, Media & Event Hire brand. With clients such as Australand, Multiplex, Lend Lease they work with some of the biggest, highest profile property companies in the country. The exclusive provider to the TV series Selling Houses Australia, & having consistent digital marketing initiatives, they have huge media exposure & strong brand presence.
With a dynamic culture, a focus on people, the ability to contribute meaningfully every day & supportive management, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales leader who wants to make a difference.
A unique opportunity is now available as the QLD Sales Manager - Property Interiors to lead the division into their next phase, shaping and growing the team, whilst developing the market.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Reporting to & collaborating with the Managing Director you will reshape the future direction of the Property & Interiors division
- Coach & develop a team of 2 stylists, with growth to 3 + an Account Manager
- Develop strategic partnerships with Tier 1 & 2 & high end apartment developers & home builders
- Leverage an extensive existing contact base and market leading digital marketing/lead generation platform
- Grow brand presence & conduct performance reviews with High End real estate agency accounts
- Attend & present at industry associations & functions to enable networking, business development opportunities
- You have a passion for design and have experience in the property industry dealing with builders, designers, developers
- You are a dynamic, high energy, client service focused sales professional
- You love meeting new people and creating new opportunities
- You have the qualities required to grow, develop & lead a team to be their best
To apply to this or other sales, building and architectural roles, please send your CV or enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the 'Apply Now' button below or call 0409327512.