Trainee Property Manager (Mandarin Speaking)
Due to continued growth and internal progression, we are looking for a professional and experienced Residential Property Manager to join this supportive team with a clean and organised property portfolio and take their career to the next level.
About the Role
You will be able to learn all aspects of Property Management from an experienced and enthusiastic team, manage a portfolio of properties (Property Manager) with the support of administration/accounting team
Why should you join us?
- More than a base salary - There are plenty of opportunities to earn extra income, and we love rewarding our staff for their hard work
- Young and vibrant team - Based in our new and modern office, you will be joining a team of young professionals that work hard and have fun along the way.
- Career progression - We have a supportive environment and provide ongoing training for all staff
- Easily accessible - Our office is close to public transport / free parking close by.
- Long term role with young team that is rapidly growing
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Tenant and landlord communication
- Open inspection
- Ingoings and outgoings inspection
- Repairs and maintenance follow-up and arrangement
- Rental collection and rental review management
- Arrears management
- New business development and lost management monitor and control
Skills & requirements
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- AU Citizen or PR
- Current Australian Driver Licence
- Relevant experience in residential property management preferred (1 year experience for Property Manager)
- Current Certificate of Registration (COR) must for Property Manager candidates and preferable for Trainee Property Officer candidates
- Pro-active, empathic and passionate
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
You are in it for the long term and looking for a company where you can grow and progress your career
If you are interested to give a try, please contact me at 02-91945520 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org