Property Claims Loss Adjuster (Junior)
A long-established and reputable, international claims management & loss adjusting firm have an exciting opportunity for a junior insurance professional to join their friendly team of 6 in a Trainee/Junior Internal Loss Adjuster position.
This is a long-term poition in their newly refurbished Tamworth office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is an office based position, assisting on-the-road Loss Adjusters with property damage assessment reports & claims management and administrative & PA duties.
You will also be a point of contact with home & business owners, and insurers.
- Exposure to insurance industry, specifically property claims, highly advantageous
- Computer competant
- Strong written & verbal communicaiton skills
- Highly organised with strong attention to details
- Excellent people skills - conflict resolution & customer service
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Hunger to learn and grow skills
- Interested in a long-term position with the Tamworth office
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Just APPLY HERE or send your resume directly to email@example.com