Project / Trade Coordinator - Insurance Building
- Office based position in Sydney Eastern Suburbs
- Vibrant and supportive working culture
- Modernised systems & procedures
We are a successful, family run company specialising in domestic insurance & restoration construction across NSW & VIC. Currently we are seeking a dedicated Trade Coordinator for a permanent position to join our dynamic team in Sydney Eastern Suburbs.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for;
- Calling clients when a claim comes in
- Using booking software to book in all site inspections
- Effectively managing the diaries of our Project Coordinator & Assessors
This role is a full-time office based position in Sydney Eastern Suburbs.
Renumeration based on experience.
- Experience managing site inspections and/or working with insurance building claims highly advantageous
- Exposure to the building & construction industry - knowledge of terminology etc
- Diary planning and/or PA experience
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills & phone manner
- Computer savvy
- Reliable and punctual
- Self-motivated and positive individual
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .