- Salary up to $110K + car + tools + uncapped comms
- Lucrative incentive structure paid on all revenue from dollar one, expected yearly commission $30K-$60K
- Publicly listed, global innovator in formwork systems
- No product experience required, all construction sales professionals encouraged to apply!
- Opportunities for progression locally through their 10+ branches and internationally
For over 60 years our client, a publicly listed, $1B+ company, has been at the forefront of global innovation within the Formwork industry. Local investment in systems research & development enables highly engineered, value added solutions resulting in winning some of Australia's largest commercial & infrastructure projects including Adelaide Oval, AAMI Stadium, Burangaroo, Perth Childrens Hospital & The Hunter Expressway.
- Highly experienced engineering & design team to support in development of solutions
- A culture where performance expectations are genuinely realistic, first year focus is on developing product & market knowledge, building pipeline and a couple of good project wins, THAT'S IT!
Role - Project Sales & Account Manager
In this strategic Project Sales & Technical Account Manager role, you will form part of the national formwork team, developing project sales growth for the NSW business in a sales team of 4.
- Develop new project opportunities through existing clients, incoming enquiries, Cordell's, market intel and information, industry associations etc
- Bid for major formwork contracts within the multistory/high rise, civil & infrastructure construction market
- Meeting with formwork contractors, Tier 1 & 2 Civil and Commercial head contractors to understand scope of works, present solutions, secure project sign off
- Supported by the Engineering and design team providing you with application specific project solutions
- Managing client communication and coordination of internal resources throughout the project lifecycle
- Project, opportunity, sales, client and information tracking through Salesforce CRM
To be successful in this role you will come from one of 2 backgrounds either
- An experienced construction projects sales professional from any product, service or solution
- A site based formwork professional, with extensive knowledge of formwork systems in commercial construction, wanting to change into a career in sales
With a reputation for service & providing solutions you are trusted within a local network of clients. You are organised and detailed in your sales approach including asking great questions to uncover the right information.
Do not miss this opportunity to join an Australian & Global leader who can send your industry profile & earnings soaring! Apply NOW!
To apply to this Technical Account Manager or other construction sales opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry to email@example.com or via the Apply Now button below or call 02 9126 8404. Project Sales & Technical Account Manager